Tuesday, August 16, 2011

IS IT OKAY TO ADD MY 2 ADF'S AND 2 GUPPES TO A NEW TANK?

I recently bought 2 African Dwarf Frogs and 3 Guppes. I cleaned the tank and properly left to dechlorinate for 24 hours. I pout the 2 ADF's and 3 guppes into the 1.67gallon tank. 2 days later, after putting in a whole cube of bloodworms for the frog, i noticed 2 of guppes died and onl 1 survived. now 1 of my adf's just sits at the bottom and not do anything and the other tried to jump out of the cup i have it in. i used some of the water from my old tank that i threw away and put them adf's into it. i bought a 5g tank now and am dechlorinating it. should i keep my adf's and guppe thats left into the new tank after letting it filter for a couple hours? or should i let it sit in the old water in which my 2 other guppes died. did they died because i put in a whole cube of bloodworms? or was it cause there wasnt enough tank for all 5 water amphibians? please let me know!! and how do i know if my frog hasred leg or is sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment