Monday, August 15, 2011

Would a Vulcan 1100 be a good bike to start on?

I am a male standing at 5'7'' and 155lbs. I will soon be in the market for a cruiser following the MSC and have heard a wide range of conflicting advise on whether my size suits any bike bigger than a 900. I have seen videos riders similar to or smaller than my height / weight handle vulcan 1100's with little or no problem. I would like to add that I am a safe individual with no interest in showing off or attempting to ride beyond my skill level but am a quick learner and will be spending a lot of time in empty parking lots and flat back country Texas roads. The reason I am in the market for this size is to have a bike I can grow in to without having to get a new one. I would appreciate any comment from those with similar physical stats or veteran cruiser riders.

No comments:

Post a Comment