Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quick help plz, need by tomorrow!!!?

Ok, so i gotta friend of mine that i cant figure out. She gets somewhat shy around me but shes very 'playful' around other my guy friends. I think i am the only guy she acts 'reserved' with. Also, some of our friends think we look good together and when they comment, she NEVER says "NO!!" or anything like that, in fact she never defends herself whenever this happens and once, she had a look of defiance when people say we look good together as though we really are together. We don't talk for very long whenever we meet but whenever we talk online, we talk about alot of stuff. Even i am surprised when she answered some personal questions on MSN. I have a feeling shes interested but what do you guys think? BTW keep in mind her age, shes between 15 going on 16. I am 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment