Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Whitening with Braces?

Okay i am 16, and ive had braces for 2 years now, and im supposed to get them off in like 3 weeks(supposedly). Well ive been noticing that my teeth aren't exactly as white as i want them to be, and i think its gross even tho i do brush quite often. Now i already know the whole (cut out the sodas, and coffee, and don't drink dark drinks). Well i want a way where i can whiten my teeth, a bit. Im gunna be able to see my boyfriend in a couple of weeks, and i really want tem abit whiter by then. Plz help. Ive heard that whitening rinses(crest whitening rinse) won't hurt if you rinse with it even if you have braces and i also heard that Crest Pro Health whitening won't hurt to use either. So please give me information, thank you. will give thumbs up to all answers (pertaining to my Question). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment