Friday, August 12, 2011

Cool...answer hypothetically?

What if I could drill a hole through the Earth's crust, mantle, core and all of that, and out through the other side? Wouldn't that be cool? An example would be to drill through the North Pole and go through the core and out through the South Pole. If the core (hypothetically) didn't melt you, what would happen. Lets say I made a fire-resistant suit to the temperature of the sun! Not possible, but roll with it. Then I would charge $5 to anyone that wanted to jump through the hole. Would they go through the hole and go back and forth until they got stuck in the middle? Or would gravity bring them down through the core and slingshot them the other way to the other side of the drilled hole? I'd post up at a spot and have people jump through and slingshot to China! It wouldn't take long. No more airplanes to China...What do you think? Haha. I'm open to interesting answers. My friends and I were discussing this for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment